Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Little Miss Annabelle

I photographed this sweet baby girl when she was still in her mommy's tummy ;) Well, not exactly her beautiful baby face, but the 'bump' that she was creating as she grew, making her parents long for her to arrive. And arrive she did! Then I had the distinct honor of photographing her as a newborn babe. My how she has grown! Here she is ~ 8 months young and a complete joy to know. We had ( I had ) such a fun time together ~ playing peek-a-boo and making faces at each other. . . Take a look at this sweetheart's photos, but I will warn you now .. You will smile. A lot. :)



Here's a little 'inside joke' for the family to appreciate. We met at this Dad's parents' vacation retreat home on a lake just north of Reading, PA. He has plenty of fond memories at this lake as he spent most of his boyhood summers here since he was baby himself. This memory came in the form of an "old" photo of he and his mom sitting in the same spot, with a surprise guest in the distance. . . somewhat of a ghostly nature, you could say. ;)


Oh, how I love this next shot.


         She found her belly button !
  



Miss Annabelle is thriving with all the loving care she receives. I had the most difficult time while editing these photos because I wanted to share each and every one with her parents, but I had to make choices ~ tough choices, too! And I smiled the entire time I photographed her and during the editing process too! My, I love my job!! 

Thank you Angie & Chuck (and Annabelle) for another very special photo session together. My friends, you know how to spoil me!! 
And, I am very grateful to you for it.
Make some funny faces and give kisses to Annabelle for me.
Thank you again for sharing your little love with me.

 Gratefully yours,
Barb

1 comment:

  1. I love the one of the 3 of them where the baby is gazing up at mommy; so cute!

    ReplyDelete