Tuesday, January 26, 2016

You are a Gift

Ever quietly (this year at least) my photography business recently celebrated 6 years since the conception and launch - and the birth of this Great Big Dream of mine took flight.  I have been debating thoughtfully, and in earnest, of how I want to celebrate this anniversary this year.  My immediate gratitude always goes to you:  my dear, loyal subscribers.  You have stood by me through some of my publicly posted personal triumphs and failures.  I'm a dreamer, if you haven't noticed, and some of my ideas expressed here, whether in photos or in words (or both), may not go over so well with a certain demographic of people's ideals.  However, I do strive to speak my mind, my opinions, what's important to me, so that folks get to know me better.  I can't help my big heart - it wants to love everyone!  My head on the other hand tells me to "be cautious," "proceed with care," "protect thyself."  Or, is that fear speaking to me?  Whichever, I do appreciate the advice, I just may not always follow along.  I will continue to wear my heart on my sleeve, my friend.  It's my nature.  

Can you relate?  I have a strong suspicion that if you are reading this, than you are wired much the same as I am.  And I seriously love that about you!!!  So, thank you, friends.  We are together in this crazy, good life.  Subscribers, you will be receiving a gift ~ specially chosen ~ by yours truly, delivered to your email's inbox.  It is my hope that you will use this gift for something special that makes you happy - something to warm your spirit through these cold winter days.  And have fun shopping!  :) 

If you are a subscriber, and did not (for any reason) receive your gift, please do send me an email to let me know, and we'll work on getting it delivered to the correct address.  :)  Thank you so much!!

Sending my loving thoughts of warm gratitude your way, friends!  I appreciate your support, more than you know.  You are a true gift to me.  





All content unless otherwise cited (c) My 3 Girls Photography 2016 


2 comments:

  1. How very nice and awesome of you!! Thank you so much Barb! And yes, I think I'm wired pretty similarly to you-after all these years you would think so! And, YOU are a gift to me too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are most welcome, my dear Anj. Glad this made you smile!! :) Thank you for your love and loyalty - throughout our life's journey our friendship just gets stronger. :) Love you! xo

      Delete