Friday, January 2, 2015

Welcoming 2015

It’s a new year!!  And a new year is shiny, bright with possibility; full of potential, ready to be energized by positive thoughts and actions!  How I love a new year and new goals to set in motion.  

After my last post, reflecting on all the lessons, abundance, love and gratitude accumulated over the past year, I have been actively meditating on a new word for a new year.  I love this word business!  As I look ahead to the goals I have in mind for 2015, for there are many, and I take stock of my business and personal growth, one word keeps popping up - again and again.  It’s a lofty one, and I hesitate to speak it out loud since it comes with a certain amount of responsibility, holding me accountable and raising my bar ever so stately.  I made a list of possible words and take the time to discover my one word for a new year - saying it over and over; I imagine how it will play out in my life, both personally and professionally.  For that’s one thing I certainly have going for me - an active imagination.  I wonder and debate with myself if I will be able to live up to the word that has chosen me, whispered quietly to me in my dreams. 



I believe I have what it takes; the necessary spark to embolden my chosen word.  I will give this word a voice, a home, a life, with the hopes of living up to its high ideals.  My word for 2015 is … inspire.  

I will Inspire you.  I will Inspire myself.  I will Inspire inspiration.  So, as you can plainly see, these are grand statements with much weight attached.  I do not take this word lightly, not in the least.  Quite the opposite, really.  Am I ready to inspire?  Am I worthy of this word?  I say - yes!  Let's leap into the unknown and just go for it!  Let’s both be inspired!!  

Do you choose a word for each year?  If so, I hope you will share yours with me in the comments section below.  I would love to hear from you!   And if you choose to quietly proclaim your word to me, simply send me an email instead:  my3girlsphotography@gmail.com 




Next up - my photography business is having a 5th birthday this month!!  Five!!!!!  Five?!  Really?!  This gives us cause to celebrate!  And I plan to!!  Stay close by and check back later for the "party details."  Everyone is invited!!  You won’t want to miss out! 

~ - ~ - ~ Joyous, Peaceful, Prosperous, Healthful, Inspired 2015 to YOU ~ - ~ - ~


2 comments:

  1. Inspire - I like it!
    You already do.
    ...and Happy 5th Birthday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete