Thursday, February 13, 2014

Love Rules the Day

I am So excited to see my amaryllis blooming for the second time!  And this time it has an additional bloom!!  This vibrant splash of color arrived just in the nick of time, too.  I couldn't have planned it better, if I could actually plan it at all.  It's something like love.  When we least expect it, it can have the power to floor us - quite unexpectedly.  If we are searching for it, seeking it, looking in all the corners of the universe for it, it'll hide its lovely head.  Letting the search for it go, giving in and unconditionally allowing what will be to be - that's when it happens, when it enters the room and your life.  It's a great little trick to learn.  To let it go and allow the natural forces to play their part.  Oh, yes!  It's a great little trick to be learned.  It's a reminder, somehow, to follow your heart.  We are not orchestrating every single move we make, even though we may try and believe we are in charge of our destiny, and therein lies the glory.  Life is wondrous and love is magical.  Once you have found it, or *it* has found you, its lessons do not stop.  The fairy tale has not ended - oh NO - it has not ended.  It's just begun!  Let love rule this day.  I challenge each of you to pass along a kindness without expectations of anything in return.  Then sit back and watch how it will be returned to you tenfold.  Don't believe me?!  Why not give it a try.  And check back to let me know how it all unravels.  I'm curious to hear your stories of unexpected loving kindness.  


Wishing you, my friends and loved ones, a very joyous Valentine's Day!  







Allow the unexpected twists and turns to delight you.  They may not all be welcomed ones, but know there is 
something greater than ourselves at work and at play.  
Good things are coming your way!  Love trumps all !!  

For a special treat, check out this sweet one:  Chocolate And Wine Pairings
just for you, to entice your adventurous Valentine's palette!!  Enjoy! 

Happiest, beauty-filled Valentine's Day to You.  Much love to all!! 


2 comments:

  1. So true!! Did I ever tell you when I left Tracy, I wanted to be single, be alone for awhile, maybe date a little bit or do more with friends...did NOT want a relationship at all!! Of course, that's when Jamie came into my life...and we've been together and (mostly) happy for over 16 years. What you wrote is so very true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love finds a way, my friend! It was meant to be for you and Jamie :)) Loved reading your comment; a wonderful surprise for me! :) Happy Valentine's Day!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete