Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Family That Laughs Together …

I was granted another wonderfully fun day of photographing this especially endearing family.  Their trust in me is humbling, and I do hope they know how much I appreciate them.  It's a generous gift that they offer to me again and again.  As far as friends go, you couldn't find truer, better friends if you ever tried.  Our lives are entwined because of our children, and I count them all as blessings in my life.  It's remarkable to me how fortunate I am to have some of the best people in my life.  It shakes my soul to be awakened to this fact.  I am grateful.  Thank you, my friends. 

"K," I noticed something during our time together and then again when I looked through your images.  Your family completely adores you.  They light up when you are near.  It's true!  Yes, it is.  I witnessed it and will continue to as long as we are friends - hopefully forever.  :)  I love these people.  




images are copyrighted by law;  images may not be duplicated without consent, and are the property of Barbara Liszcz of © 2013 My 3 Girls Photography.  thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment