Friday, May 17, 2013

High School Senior: Portraits and Senior Prom

There are moments in time when all the stars, planets and universe come in alignment and everything gels together in a cosmic, kismet order.  When this happens to me, I know it's a true blessing.  This session was one such kismet adventure.  Our location (the grands' home), the weather (absolutely gorgeous - thank you Mother Nature!!), and my beautiful, willing subjects  (Rachel, her parents, her sisters, her grandparents, her best girlfriend, and the girls' prom dates, too).  It was a full afternoon of sparkling smiles, abundant laughter, and terrific, warm friendship.  I am very grateful to you all for this spectacular opportunity; one in which I will not easily forget.  Thank you, friends for opening up your home, your hearts, and your shining smiles to me.  I count myself very fortunate - indeed.  Best wishes and much success to you, Rachel as you graduate from high school and move onto the next exciting phase of your life - COLLEGE!!! :)  

Now, please enjoy some special moments from this very special day.    
















Thank you again, Rachel, and to your family & friends!!  Congratulations to you all!!  

Much love & blessings, 
always,
~ Barb ~



No comments:

Post a Comment