Saturday, December 8, 2012

Project Pumpkin Seed Thanks YOU

I couldn't be happier with the fundraising efforts that took place throughout the month of November.  You may recall my blog post A Time to Give where I initially offered my intentions to give to the American Red Cross in order to aide the relief efforts needed for the victims of hurricane Sandy.  Together, with the help of my client-friends who were able to make purchases of prints, gift certificates, and session fees, in addition, those who made purchases through my Fine Art Gallery at SmugMug, we raised $175!!  Yowza!! :) :) Big smiles and great cheers of happiness! I couldn't have done this without your help, my dear friends. You all inspire me everyday and I cannot thank you enough for making Project Pumpkin Seed a winning cause!!   All the energy and faith put forward truly grew beyond my imagination's potential!  I had no idea this little idea of mine would grow so fruitfully!  I am grateful to everyone that participated and put my faith to the test in the process.  Thank you.  



With great appreciation & love,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment