Friday, May 11, 2012

Springtime Dandies

I couldn't wait to share a few of my favorite images from this memorable photo shoot with you!  This was a truly special time for me.  I have been in contact with a former co-worker of mine on Facebook for some time now and feel like I've gotten to know her even better than when we actually worked together!!  Isn't it funny how things work out?  Anyhow... we worked together at a corporate travel agency - cubicles, headsets, constant phones and schedules to juggle.  Oh, I never told you the story of my travel agent years?!  It's been 10 years since I left the travel business behind, but continue to maintain friendships from my "past life." And thankfully so.  

When my friend, Chris asked me to do a photo shoot with her, her family, and her sister's family, I was thrilled!  Yes, of course!!  We spent an unseasonably warm spring afternoon together at Reading's Public Museum in West Reading, PA. 

These memories I will cherish - always. :) 












Thank you for viewing, my friends!  This is a wonderful life that I have been blessed with, and it brings me pure joy 
to be able to share this love of mine with you.  
I am equally blessed by your faith, trust and willingness to allow me the sincerest privilege of photographing you. 

Thank you so very much, Chris, Steph and family. 
This was a unique treat for me and I am grateful to you.

Wishing you all the best in life, always! 

With warmth & friendship,
Barb 

1 comment: