Sunday, March 4, 2012

two of my favorite girls


I had the fun privilege of hanging out with 2 of my 3 girls today.  We don't get to see much of Chelsea these days since she is living with roommates and working most everyday as a waitress in a local Morgantown PA restaurant.  Alanna has been missing her big sister, very much.  So, the 3 of us took a little journey together to the historic village of St. Peter's

It was a bit chilly to do the hiking we had intended on, but we found warmth and comfort in each other's company as well as some wonderfully delicious lunch!!  I will highlight the epicurean restaurant on my other blog:  Focus on Local (coming up shortly)

These two together make me constantly smile.





We did walk off some of our lunch.  After all we even found room for dessert! ;) 


It's not the amount of time we spend together, rather it's the quality of time.  These are days that I treasure as I watch my girls grow and love one another, forming lasting sisterly bonds.  I hope you, my reader-friend had a quality Sunday afternoon, too! 

All the best to you,
always,
Barb

2 comments:

  1. I look sickly but I still love the pictures. We'll have to do a shoot sometime when I'm not so under the weather. I love you and had a great time. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, no you don't look sickly, my child. ;) You held up very well for not feeling terrific. It was great to spend time together. Love, mom :)

    ReplyDelete