Monday, April 20, 2015

Mother's Day Mini-Portrait Sessions


I found a photo of my Emmy and I at a preschool Mother's Day tea from 2 years ago and it took me back.  More like, floored me and brought me to tears.  Something so powerful in that moment of seeing her arms wrapped around me with a big smile caused me to consider how many other mommas would adore these treasured moments as much as I do.  I can't even believe how much she has grown in those 2 short years, well, all of my girls, for that matter!  

My oldest daughter, Chelsea, is about to graduate from college and begin her career with a big move out west to California.  My Alanna is taking her PSSAs this week in the 3rd grade; she has big dreams of entrepreneurship with a bakery called "La Patisserie;" and her ballet show is quickly approaching this summer.  My Emilia is an energetic bundle of go-go-go!  She's just about riding her bike on two wheels; preparing to finish kindergarten, steadily building on her reading, writing with a fervor, and painting or drawing more often than not!  These are just some snippets as I'm sure my mom friends have lots of their own that they want to hold onto and remember for always.  

I'd like to offer you, my friends and readers, a very special way to honor mom this Mother's Day -- with mini portrait sessions!  Here's what's included:

20 minute session
online gallery with 10 edited images
(2) 8x10 prints and (2) 5x7 prints
(5) images on disc for web sharing, keepsake
fresh bouquet of flowers for every mom
----------------------
Total cost = $75 
(half is due to secure your spot)

Location:  My home and neighbors' tree farm (with pond)
Just 7 spots available 
First come, first booked
Rain date:  May 16

Please either call 610.856.1783 or email:  my3girlsphotography@gmail.com  to secure your appointment.  Sessions begin at 2pm, Sunday May 10 and will run on the half hour.  This is a special time for Moms and their children, of course, Dads are welcome to join in, too. ;)  Grandmas and Great-Grandmas are encouraged to join in, also!!!  All ages are welcome! 

I eagerly look forward to these very special mini-portrait sessions with you filled with play and fun!  I'll bring along bubbles, tea sets, quilted blankets and, hopefully, lots of sunshine!!  

See you soon, friends!  And a Happy Mother's Day to us!! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment