Sunday, August 1, 2010

I'm back!



I'M BACK!!!

I haven't posted a blog in quite a while.

So, I thought, there's no time like the present.


We spent a hot morning at Springton Manor Farm in Chester County, PA, last weekend.

What a scenic, lovely setting to do a family photo shoot.

Daddy and his girls at Springton Manor Farm




Summertime offers a butterfly house






... and

we ran across some funny faces ...











and one fabulous tree with limbs to spare...





and had time to get a family picture of us (minus our oldest).



ah, ... life is good.

Thank you for your patience. I will try to post more often.

Until next time ... peace be with you.

Barb

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photo's Barb... Love them all.......... You are really expanding on your experiences... and it shows........... Love, Mom.

    ReplyDelete